Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I was born to the world

On the day of recurrence kliwon date of 07 January 1972 I was born in the hospital because jalasenestri. I was born from a family that is, where my father a worker at the Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) of Brebes and mother a teacher. At the time I want to be born, there was an error position (sungsang) so I am not easy to be born. Various Maternity homes in Brebes not able to handle the birth I was born so I jalasenestri in the hospital, owned by the sea.
Once born into the world I feel that children have created a parent strain. What does not? I was born in the world with the life of a mother bets, he was sick until many months and the father-I have to wait at home sick even though he had to leave for work each day at the BRI.
Almost 2 weeks the mother is in the hospital, which means that I as a new born baby does not get breastfed (breast milk) the withdrawal other babies. I have been treated by a baby sitter so that the love, embrace and fondling mother's father can not I get the mother to recover fully from the illness. Even food and drink given to babies can not be said, the boiled cassava and susu canned food that is worthy of me. But finally I can ..alhamdullillah.. in the pile with the growth that is I can get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bisakah kita dapatkan uang dari internet..?

Powered By Blogger