Sunday, June 14, 2009

Can I have a sixth sense?

One strange thing that I experienced in life is often the things that frightening. When I want to sleep so often seen in the frightening shadow sityasi.
This is natural since I am a small adult up to now. I am an example of natural occurrence is the level I was at 5 elementary schools, then I fall asleep in the room and then I feel that there are 2 children with me until I am angry and they chase each run. And found that both children will enter the pit and then come out with his father.
Many more events that I experienced during this up to now are:
1. Time I studied in the Universities:
  • I am my father's dream fight with someone unknown, and the father was flying by the old man almost lost in the fighting, the fact is my father recover from chronic pain.
  • I dream teeth teeth-I was on my father's older brother died
  • Surveys carried by 2 men wanted in the cloak to drop in Hell because I told them heirs Hell.
  • I often were being strung the bed in the room and many more events that I experienced when I forget a lecture I mentioned.
2. Time I finished college in belajarku of Higher
Time I worked at night as teachers in private schools were being subtle form of a woman at that time I did not dare to continue the work.
  • Many fine creature who often go to the
  • I have some time to help students who are possessed.
  • Once I am in touch with the body of his wife, I am almost the bed I saw the man wearing "blankon" sing while standing ballad Java. and many events that I forget to mention.
From the incident - the incident can I have become a sixth sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bisakah kita dapatkan uang dari internet..?

Powered By Blogger